Posted by: monique | 2009-04-15

Problem 1 :Ive got big lumps (5.4 cm) lumps in my breast, a lot of them, now it is spreading to my neck, left, right and back, im loosing weight and some hair.

Problem 2 : Ive taken a x-ray, there is a big black spot on my stummick, ive done a g-scan, they picked up that ive got 2 bleeding alzars, but im feeling this pain, not on the alzars but on my stummick, it feel like that spot (as big as a tennis ball) is pulling together then it starts vibrating from there right through to my left back. Its very painfull.

Problem 3 : Ive got this pain inside my women parts, i cant have sex without pain, its very painfull from outside up to the inside, ive done sonar and they found big black spots on my cirvics and my ovarium. They treated it as cists, but the treatment doesnt help, my pelvic is tense at times, im swollen (not pregnant), my lower back is tense. Ive also got this white discharge, sometimes more yellow and it smells.

Please help!!

In terms of the gynae problem (3), you should go back to your doctor and tell him/her that you are still having pain. Surgery may then be necessary. Problem 1 needs to be seen at a Breast clinic and 2 by a gastroenterologist.

Posted by: CE | 2009-04-16

PLEASE consult a doctor ASAP!!!

Problem 1 and 3 can be diagnosed and possibly treated by a gynae.
Problem 2 will need to be sorted out by a gastro-specialist.

Reply to CE