Posted by: Larry | 2008-11-09

Lumps in Lower Eyelid

After doing some heaving paint sanding I felt like I had something in my eye so I pulled down my lower eyelid and found that I have 4-5 small round lumps in my lower eyelid. The lumps are clear to slightly brown and seem to be hard though it is difficult for me to tell. I have them in both eyes. The smaller ones are about about the size of this period " ."  while the largest one is about the size of this " o" . There is no pain associated with them. I am in very good health and workout 5-6 days a week. I am 47, 5' 7"  and weigh 180. My father died of lymphoma at 48. Could this be related. Should I be concerned?

Dear Larry
This may be a sign of an allergy - let your GP have a look as you may need to use some eyedrops for a while