Question
Posted by: Marthie | 2010/11/04

Lumps in libia minora

I have little lumps of colestorol in my libia minora, it has been there for many years. with time it grows bigger to the extent that intercours can sometimes be painfull, espesially when one gets irretated. About six years ago my Doctor tried to puncture the one that was inflamed and after a few days it opened and little calsified sand type of stuff came out of it. The lump went away but with time it returned again and plenty more. Is it wise to heve then surgically removed or what causes this to appear.

If they re causing you problems, you can have them remoeved, otherwise just leave them be. It is not known what causes this.

1