Question
Posted by: lee | 2012-11-19

lumps

I have a concern regarding my underarms, for quite sometime now I have noticed that I have these protruding lumps under my arms and its very embarrassing as I cannot wear sleeve less clothing.
I noticed that other peoples underarms have an indentation whereas mine seem to be protruding.
Please help if you can

Lee

You will have to consult your doctor for an examination, as it is possible that you have lipomas/collection of fatty tissue. This is a benign condition and it can be surgically removed. It is also possible that areas of fibrosis have formed, due to previous infection, which in turn is causing the protruding lumps.