Question
Posted by: Bella | 2011/03/15

LUMPS

My 1year old Lab suddenly (overnight) developed lumps on both " shoulders" . It can move around and is apparently not painful. Dog also moves around well. Please help?

Hi Bella
These lumps can be numerous things from an allergic reaction to a growth and should best be assessed by a vet especially if it does not resolve within the next day or 2, or starts getting bigger!

2
Posted by: Chill | 2011/03/15

Hard to say what it could be - I think one would need to see/feel the lumps. You don''t say exactly where they are, or how big, or if they are in the same spot on each shoulder. Unless they''re gone soon, I think if it were my dog I''d be asking my vet to take a look.

If you post a bit more detail, maybe the vet can help once he/she gets back to the forum.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: CyberVet | 2011/03/15

Hi Bella

Reply to CyberVet