Question
Posted by: Jojo | 2010-08-12

Lumps

Hi Doc, pse could you advise - I have a lump on the left inside of my vaginal lips (vulva). It''s not sore at all and seems to just be a softish kind of lump that sits just underneath the skin.
It''s not like a pimple or ingrown hair, but I can feel it move slightly when touching it.

Today it seems to be slightly smaller, and I hope it''ll just go away, but is it something that I should take seriously and see a doctor about? Especially as it''s not sore, but just there!

You don't say how long it has been there. If is has been less than a week you can wait and see if it goes away. If it is longer than this, you should see your doctor. It may be a cyst.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-08-14