Question
Posted by: really worried | 2008/08/15

lumps

Hi there, i have 2 lumps one by my bikini area and the other where penetration takes place, it hurts alot, i cant even cross my legs and i go urinat it burns, i am currently on birth control (triphasil) but only started using it this month could it be that or could there be some thing seriously wrong with me. PLEASE THIS IS REALLY URGENT!!!!!!

This would not be due to Tripashil. It sounds like you have some abscesses. See your doctor.

1
Posted by: Niki | 2008/08/19

I also get lumps, they almost like pimples, on inner thighs, and bikini area, but the subside and the come back agian, in a different area (around my bikini area) i am also on triphasil..??

Reply to Niki