Question
Posted by: nono | 2012/04/11

lump under chin

hi doc, i''d like to know what type of doctor i can see about a lump i''ve had ever since i can remember under my chin. it didnt trouble me much, maybe once every couple of months it was painful. it used to move when i tried to hold/feel it, like something slippery. now its logded right under my chin by the jawline, and is sometimes painful.

Nono

You can consult an ENT specialist for an examination and possible removal of the lump. The lump can be due to a cyst that has formed, which has hardened over time. I do not think that it is cancerous but you will have address the issue.