Question
Posted by: Kristen | 2011/01/25

Lump under arm

Hi CD, I have a small pea size lumb in my armpit it seems slippery moves a little and sometimes disappears and then returns. Funny thing, every time i decide to go to the doctor it disappears.
I''m a bit worried now as I am 7 weeks pregnant.

Hallo Kristen
If it comes and goes it is probably a sweat gland that gets inflamed from time to time and probably nothing to worry about (especially if it is lying just under the skin).

3
Posted by: Kristen | 2011/01/25

Hi Meme, thanks for your reply, but this has been going on a month or two before the prgnancy and when I finally decide to go check it out it disappears - weird.

Reply to Kristen
Posted by: meme | 2011/01/25

AS far as i know your armpit area is part of your breast tissue. maybe it''s just the swollen glands from pregnancy??

Reply to meme
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/01/25

Hallo Kristen