Question
Posted by: David | 2009-06-07

lump on testicle

Dear Doctor,

I am looking for some help. About four weeks again I found a lump on my one testicle about the size of a pea. The lump is on the testicle which is a little bigger than the other one. It is hard but not completely round and is about two to three mm high above the testicle and is on the long side of the testicle in the middle and causing no pain. I need to now what it could be and what action medical would be done.

Thank you for your time.

David

Dear David
any painless lump on a testicle could be cancer, so you need to go to your doctor for a referral to an urologist to exclude this. It could be nothing - one can get cysts on the testis but rather be safe and have it checked out