Posted by: Tom | 2009-04-10

Lump on testical

When looking for a lump what exactly am I looking for, is it something large that ill find easily possibly even without actually looking? Is it something that I will have to search thoroughly for, ive also noticed its quite easy to confuse alleged lumps with veins.

each testicle is unique to the individual - thus it is important for you to recognise the shape / feeling of your own testicles. from this, you can then assess if there are any changes / lumps to your testicle. it is important not to confuse a 'lump' with the epididymus (cord attached to the back of the testicles). in a warm bath, roll each testicle one at a time between your thumb and index finger. this is the best technique to notice any lumps. if ever in doubt, please see a doctor.