Posted by: Peach | 2011-02-18

lump on pelvic bone

I was raped and the rapist banged me so hard on my pelvic bone
that it damaged it and now I have a lumo in or on the bone the size of grape, it used to ache for months there is no pain now but the lump is the pelvic bone and it feels uncomfortable and strange and if I have intercourse now my partner must make sure he does''nt bump it because its sore and this is all upsetting me , what happened to me when I was raped, to my pubic bone

Firstly, I am really sorry to learn about your experience.

During your ordeal, it is possible that the soft tissue covering the pubic bone, was severely injured and caused bleeding underneath the skin. It is possible that when healing occured, there was an overproduction of fibrotic tissue. This fibrotic tissue is the reason for the lump and uncomfortable feeling.

You can consult a physiotherapist for ultrasonic treatment of the area, in order to lessen the scar tissue and improve your symptoms.