Question
Posted by: Esme | 2009-04-24

LUMP ON HEAD

My English Bulldog is 3 years old. Since birth she had a lump on her head which the vet initially diagnosed as a birth defect. She lump is however getting bigger and will now be removed surgically. What can it be? And how will I take care of her after the surgery? I am so extremely worried about my little baby.

Dear Esme

It can be anything. Ask your vet how you should take care of her. Ask him to send the lump for analyses. It may be malignant cancer.

1
Posted by: Chill | 2009-04-24

It could also be a harmless fatty cyst, in which case all you have to do is have the stitches out later.

Stop panicking until you have something to panic about!

Reply to Chill