Question
Posted by: sam | 2008-12-09

lump on balls

i' m a 26yr old guy, 2 days ago i felt a pea sized lump inside my balls, it is more in the middle. when i press it is sore and hurts a little what can this be? also for me to get this checked out do i make an appointment with my regular GP or will i need to see a specialist? thank you

Dear Sam
You can see your GP - he may send you for a sonar, but you have to have this examined. although it is most likely a varicose vein, one should exclude cancer as testicular cancer is a treatable cancer (if you catch it early) that we see in young guys

1
Posted by: oz | 2008-12-10

Dont hesitate see your GP asap.

Reply to oz