Question
Posted by: Sara | 2010-09-22

Lump in throat

I have been taking duromine 40mg for 6 wks now, with no issues. The last few days I have found that my throat feels very tight. The doctor has ruled out other causes, he says it may just be a viral infection but I have looked up on the net and people seem to think it''s anxiety related. How do i get rid of it? Is it more likely to be an infection... because I have had a sinusy headache to go with it. I got some sudafed pe from the pharmacy - is that safe to take with Duromine?

Hallo Sara
You should not take Duromine and Sudafed together - it can cause high blood pressure and heart palpitations. Duromine can cause anxiety, dry mouth and breathing difficulties.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-09-22

Hallo Sara