Posted by: Lin | 2009-01-28

Lump in neck - 1365

I went to see the doctor who performed a blood test to check for Luekemia, this test was normal, he gave me augmentin SR for a week, I developed another lump within 24 hours and then another.
He told me to ignore it, so I went to another doctor. He send me for blood test, which came back normal, expect for some sort bacteria which I was exposed to long ago. It did not go away, so I went to the specialist who did a sonar and x-rays and gave me celebrex. The x-ray revealed that I had slight scoliosis and the sonar said that the lymphnodes appear within normal the biggest one is 1.2 cm. This specialist now refuse to operate as he says it is caused by stress.
I have severe pain and now paid in my shoulder as well.
I would like to know what is wrong, but since I' ve been to three doctors already, I feel like I am wasting my time and my medical aid.
Any advice is welcome

Dear Lin
I think they have now excluded cancer and infections. Lymphglands are part of your immunity system and they may enlarge during their normal function of protecting your body against infections and inflammation. Try taking Moducare immuun stimulant to boost your immunity. I would also not operate if the sonar and bloods are normal, as one do not want to interrupt normal lymph flow unnecessarily. The pain in your shoulder could be unrelated and due to muscle spasm. Try using something like Betapyn for this for a few days only.

Posted by: Taps | 2009-01-28

Where are you based, I am in PTA can refee you to a person who can assist you based in Krugersdorp. I am + had sores and all that lump in my armpit and neck he really helped me.

Reply to Taps