Question
Posted by: Samantha | 2010-05-27

Lump close to my anus

Dear doctor.
I have noticed a lumpbetween my anus and vaginal opening. Also sometimes after an excresion it would feel as if teh lump would protrude from my anus and I am able to physically shove it up my anus again. the lump feels solid like a muscle and has not grown in size. I felt it first about a month ago.
Please help.
Samantha

It could be piles but you will have to see your doctor to be sure.

4
Posted by: 5% | 2010-05-27

Its definately haemorhoids (Piles) you need to see a dr so that they can discuss with u your options. I had mine removed via surgery. its not life threatening but can be very sore and uncomforatable.

Reply to 5%
Posted by: me | 2010-05-27

definately piles

Reply to me
Posted by: *** | 2010-05-27

It''s sounds like piles...

Reply to ***
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-05-27