Question
Posted by: j.b | 2009/03/09

lump at the back of neck.

good day .
i suffer from a severe headache after i worked my self up at work for one of my colleques. i imediately discovered that i had some thing like a lump at the nape of my neck and it caused me to get severe headaches. this has been on friday and of wich today is monday, and my neck has gone stiff today with the constant headache that wont subside, between friday and today i have had +/- 12 grandpa powders. but pls also take note i do have a BP history.
Date: 9/3/2009

Dear J.B.

I suggest that you consult a physiotherapist to treat your severe neck muscle spasm and to rather use Norflex Co instead of the Grandpa powders.