Question
Posted by: Lauren | 2013/01/15

Lump

I hv a lump btw my inner thigh and vagina. Right along the panty line. It is the size of a marble and VERY tender to touch. Has no head and is fairly hard. I have had them before, usually along panty line, always on same side - left.
As it is recurring (every one to two months for the last year or so) I am beginning to worry about it.
I try not to touch or irritate it too much. It usually goes away after 1wk - 10days.
What could it be?
Should I get it checked out by a GP?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

It sounds like an infected hair follicle. You could try using an exfoliating cream in this area to try and prevent these from forming.