Question
Posted by: bad luck | 2009/12/15

Lump

I recently found a fairly large lump in my breast. I have had a bad year and cannot deal with anything more until next year! My daughter thinks I am crazy not to go for tests RIGHT NOW. Surely a delay of a few weeks is not going to make much difference? I am 59.

A week or two will not make much difference, but you should not delay longer than this.

3

Posted by: Go now | 2009/12/15

Definitely go and get the tests! Wouldn' t you rather catch anything early and deal with a little bit of horridness now than potentially have to deal with something terrible next year?!

Reply to Go now
Posted by: Pam | 2009/12/15

If it won' t affect you, aren' t you worried about it? Maybe is is nothing serious and you worrie anyway ??? I would rather go to get closure. I had one and went for tests in the begining of the month. They do a mamogram, a scan and a needle biopsy and you get the result within 2 days. Luckily mine was only a Fibroses (spelling ??). Most of the cases it is nothing serious but you need to check it.

Reply to Pam