Posted by: CK | 2009-08-31

please help CK had 9 puppys, 14 days old, she bit them we took them away from her and give them back twice a day for feeding to her, we also give them bottle.When she feeds them she crimp into and shake a little bit. This morning when I clean her nippels befor feeding, there are a big ump next to two tits. I dont have money to take her to a vet. please help!!!!!

Dear CK

It can be the start of an abcess. Without seeing a vet the only thing you can do is look at it.

Posted by: CK | 2009-09-04

Cat - are you the new Cybervet?????
Dear Cybervet
I phone a vet they told me to give her a high increase vit B. I did and also put cold cabbage leaves on her tits. It works. The lump did not burst and is gone. Maybe it was not mastitis. I still give her vit B. Thanks

Reply to CK
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009-08-31

I checked back on older posts and you must be Maria who asked earlier about the 9 pups. Cybervet told you to watch out for mastitis and obviously you have not. Please take her to the vet or the other two places I mentioned and I think whether she is pure bloodline or not, after two whelpings, the poor dog has had enough and should be spayed. Please I beg of you.

Reply to Cat Lady
Posted by: Cat Lady | 2009-08-31

If you don' t have money to take your dog to the vet why did you let her have puppies?!

Go to PDSA or SPCA if you can' t afford a vet pr if you have a vet I am sure they will let you pay off in instalments. You can' t not have a vet when she has most likely mastitis and she has nine pups all of whom have to be vaccinated and dewormed in the next few weeks. Also make an appointment to have your dog sterilised (spayed).

Reply to Cat Lady

your dog might have mastitis, she really needs to see a ve. try the SPCA or PDSA...this condition is quite serious and more likely it is VERY VERY painful for the poor dog !