Posted by: Flower 1980 | 2009-08-20

I would like to know, in May I had sum glands remove from my limp nodes. Thank God is was' nt cancerous. I don' t know if they touch a nerve, cause the feeling behind my ear and around the operating area is still tender.But my problem now is that since the operation I have a I don' t know if you could call it a lump in my coler bone. I am just scared of cancer. It is quite painful, but don' t want to go to the doc if its nothing. My aunt died of myloma cancer, and hers started with a lump on the shoulder. Oh and I am suffering from upper back pain.Do I have to worry or not.

Hallo Flower
One should never ignore a lump! It could be due to an infection in the operation area but rather let your doctor have a look at this, especially because it is painful.
dr Bets