Question
Posted by: REECE | 2009/07/17

LUMP

I have a lump in arm below.I went to the Doc and he said it is a fat deposit.Sometimes it may itch, sometimes it may be a little sore not much.I heard on the radio someone saying he kept getting told a lump was a fat deposit and then one day found out it was cancer.How can I confirm this lump isn' t anything more then fat deposits? It has gotten bigger over time and it is noticeable now, before you had to feel for it now you can see it.

Reece

Ask your doctor to do a biopsy. This will confirm if it is cancerous or not.