Question
Posted by: Carrie | 2009/07/01

? lump

Hi, I think my last post was unclear. I have every intention of going back to the vets, I was just wondering how long I should monitor it before returning to the vets? Would a week be ok, or should I go back sooner? The vet here is less than welcoming :( I think it may be my English !

Dear Carrie

If it is cancer you should have been back a week ago, if a fatty lump you can weight till it drags on the floor. You can always find a vet that is helpfull and caring that can speak the language of your choice.

1
Posted by: Chill | 2009/07/01

yea - he has his moments...

I reckon a week is fine, unless something changes drastically.

Reply to Chill