Posted by: Daisy | 2009-02-06

Good day Doctor, I hope you can help me with a very embarrassing issue. I am overweight –  have been for a few years.
I have a lump (very big –  maybe the size of a golf ball) on the lower right side of my tummy. At a doctor’ s visit some time ago the doctor just as if speaking to herself said it was a fat-lump. I was too embarrassed to ask.
It is very embarrassing, because when I sit there is this big bump on the one side of my tummy –  it looks abnormal and I can see people are starring at it.
What can be done about it? I know the only way is to loose weight, but I am struggling…  Is there anything else that will help?

Dear Daisy

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you consult a surgeon to have the lipoma removed. This is a very uncomplicated procedure.