Posted by: Itu | 2008-12-03

I have always have this lump in my left breast, I once went to the clinic and they told me it wasn' t cancer and it wasn' t dangerous, but I would like to know if I can breastfeed my baby with the lump in my breast because I am now pregnant. (they told me it was fibro...something, can' t remember).

There would not be a problem with breastfeeding.

Posted by: CE | 2008-12-03

Hi there,
I have had fibro-adenosis (spelling???) for many years now. It' s the hardening of some tissue/glands in your breasts. I' ve always been for annual check-ups as well as a mammogram for peace of mind (I' m only 30 years old). I had no problems breastfeeding my daughter for 6 months when she was born 3 years ago.

Good luck and enjoy breastfeeding your little one.

Reply to CE