Question
Posted by: Pieter | 2010/10/11

lumb in scrotum

Hi Doc. I can feel a small pea-sized lump (hard little ball) in my scrotum. It is not on my testicles. It is painless. It feels like the Lump (hard little ball) is clearly attached to, or within a tube leading up towards to my testicles and penis. I can move it around in the scrotum.
I am 37 years old, should I see my GP or an Urologist?
I don’  t think it is a varicocele.

You have reason to be concerned. Please consult an urologist as soon as possible. Hope it is a minor problem. Deidre - SASHA

3
Posted by: Dimitri | 2010/10/11

I have the same thing, my GP told me that the lump was a cyst...you can google it to find out what it is, he said it will eventually go away by itself, i was not totally convinced so he told me to see him in two months time. I advise you to go and get it cheked out. Good Luck

Reply to Dimitri
Posted by: buddie | 2010/10/11

Any thing that does not belong there must be seen or feel by a gp, I will go asap if I were you

Reply to buddie
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/10/11

Reply to sexologist