Posted by: anon | 2009-01-09

Do you think that it helps to use lubricants during sex?
My husband and I don' t use anything and my vagina really
burns afterwards especially if there is a lot of penetration.
Is KY the best to use or are there others on the market?

Vaginal dryness is a very common condition. You do not say how old you are, but its often brought about by hormonal changes later in life.KY is normally fine, but some people complain of burning after using KY. There are prescription lubricants that contain hormones to treat the problem . speak to your doc

Posted by: Sex Pot | 2009-01-09

Hi there   we use the durex play lubes. The one in the big cylindrical plastic container also serves as a massage lube. Very nice. I personally found KY to get a bit sticky after using it 4 a while especially when hubby used 2 rub it on my clit but the durex one is perfect 4 us. regards

Reply to Sex Pot
Posted by: keesha | 2009-01-09

u can try the Durex Play products...

Reply to keesha
Posted by: paul | 2009-01-09

Use of lubricants is not harmful. Ky is perfect.

Reply to paul