Question
Posted by: IBS | 2010/08/28

LP299V

Dear expert

My doctor prescribed me LP299V for winds/irritable tummy symptoms and so far I have noticed a remarkable improvement in only 2 days.

Can you please specify if this can be obtained without prescription and whether its continuous use is safe? What is the recommened dosage for continual use?

LP299V is available over the counter (I know that Clicks stocks it) and it is safe to use over a long period of time. The daily dosage is on the package insert.

1
Posted by: Tasja | 2010/08/28

Well,its on the counter at our Chemist,i got it without prescribtion.I think its basically the same as probiotics

Reply to Tasja