Posted by: Kelly | 2012-07-13

I have found some Loxiflam that i was prescribed in December for my foot injury before i was prescribed Synaleve.
Can Loxiflam be used for all other general pain (headaches and hip aches)?

Loxiflam is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug and works best for musculo-skeletal pain. It is not very effective for headahce relief, unless the headache is due to neck muscle spasm.

Posted by: solomon | 2015-12-04

My GP prescribed me loxiflam for a pain I'm suffering in my elbow after an exercise. The prescription indicates that I must finish all 30 pills taken daily. Is that not going to have side effects in the long run?

Reply to solomon
Posted by: Izette | 2012-10-18

My GP prescribed loxiflam for infection of the ovaries. I am deiabetic on insulin and is on treatment for severe constipation.
Im afraid that loxiflam will domore harm than good

Reply to Izette