Posted by: GIIK GIK | 2008-11-13

I' m a 35 yr old male ,been trying to have a baby for past 4 yrs, told I have low sperm count and not quality sperm to concieve. wife is 28 yrs old.she was told told she is fine, a multi vitamin caled MN7 was recomended by her gynae, been using it for 2 months ,nothing has happend yet. have active lifestyle, I attend a gym -intensive exercise- step class- 2 times a week, healthy , I drink ciders weekends. we both have no children, very desperate. any medication to recomend , I have history of herpes which comes and goes

Dear Giik Gik

Unfortunately, without the actual sperm analysis results which is not available to me, I’m unable to give you any advice as to the best treatment options. However, if you would be kind enough to post the results, I may be able to offer you more assistance.

Posted by: awkwardjoe | 2016-03-03

Stop masturbating. Have sex every other day. Eg. Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Everyday results in the sperm count being to low and too young. Longer than two days, the sperm is to old.

Reply to awkwardjoe
Posted by: Joe | 2009-02-21

i have a similar condition
the semen analysis results indicated azoospermia
any advice

Reply to Joe