Question
Posted by: Tan | 2010/02/09

Low/no sex drive

I am seeing my Gynae next week for my yearly check-up. Will she be able to give a prescription for my problem, or is she not the right person to talk to?

This is not usually something that medication can treat, unless you are menopausal. Sexologists deal with these problems.

2

Posted by: christene | 2010/02/10

Hi, if you have ask her and got something can you please give me details as i have the same problem. My husbanc is complaining and i just never have the urge for sex. i do love him and want to keep him happy. Ialso do enjoy it once we get started

Reply to christene