Question
Posted by: Lindz | 2008/07/03

Lower UTI

I suffer from lower urinary track infection I have been refered to a urologist by my GP and they did a scan but could not find anything. I was put on a treatment for 2 months which was suppose to clear the whole infection in my bladder.A month after that the infection came back, my GP and the specialist was on leave I then went to another GP he did a urine test and detected blood on my urine he gave me antibiotic to clear the infetion but advised me to go back to the speicalist should I not get better or reoccur again.

Do you think that a urologist is the best specialist to see or a gynocologist????

A urologist would be better.