Question
Posted by: Labido Too high? | 2009/11/14

Lower my Sex Drive

I have a VERY HIGH (maybe abnormal) sex drive. I would like to have sex as much as possible on a daily basis (like it used to be) but my boyfriend of 4 years cannot keep up with me. Is there something I can use to lower my sex drive as I am so worried that this will damage our relationship. I' ve tried masturbation (and told him about it) but he is not too happy with that. What am I to do? I am not the type of person that will cheat on him as I know how it hurts to be cheated on. I am now having dreams of me cheating on him with other men... This is driving me insane. Please, give me some advice.

there is no such drug that is used to directly address a high libido.

additionally, there is no such thing as a normal sex drive. the sex drive is unique to the person and dependant on a number of factors. the only time it becomes a problem is when there is a discrepancy in desire - as it is in your case.

the best option is to communicate your desire for more sex with your partner. if he is unable to meet your amount for sex, you can explain to him that your use of a sex aid / masturbation should not be seen as a threat to the relationship. if he is willing, he can even masturbate you or assist you with the sex aids. listen to his responses, and together determine the best course of action based on mutual respect and responsibility between the two of you.

3
Posted by: KK | 2009/11/16

Do not EVER ask for that to happen! You are what you are and if your B/f is not happy with what you can offer him tell him to read some of these complaints about guys that has exactly the oposite and only wish for a little of what he has. If he can not keep up with you then continue masturbating and use your toys even if he is around - maybe that will make him realise how lucky he is. Or contact me. Enjoy your sexuality - that is the ONE place where you can be yourself.

Reply to KK
Posted by: Ben | 2009/11/16

You can tell you boyfriend he can have my wife and I will take you. I wish that my wife had a " abnormal"  sex drive as yours. He can considder himself to be a very lucky man - a lot of men would give anything to have a woman like you.

Reply to Ben
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/11/14

Reply to sexologist