Question
Posted by: lamonde | 2008/10/28

lower left abdominal pains

I have lower left abdominal pain, i had my appendix removed 4 years ago, and the only similar pain i can relate this is to that of the appendix...what could it be?

It could be a cyst, bowel problem, uterine problem. You should see your doctor.

1
Posted by: lol | 2008/10/28

dear im not try to scare u or anything but i had a pain this yr it was nt always there on my left abdominal when to this useless gynae 4 tyms the pain got worse this month decided to change gynae and i was told i had 8cm cyst which was removed last tueday so my advice is see you gynae and have a proper check inclu sonar GOOD LUCK

Reply to lol