Question
Posted by: Curious | 2008/07/08

Lower Backache

Hi there, I recently started a diet (Weigh-less) and for the first few days i had headaches, which I assumed were due to the change of diet. I have also had a constant ache in my lower back - I haven't done any exercise recently and the only change would be the diet. Could this be what is causing it?

Dear Curious
it could be the diet that is causing headaches, the low backache should not be from the diet, but are you drinking enough water? Have your urine tested if it does not go away?

1
Posted by: Pieter | 2009/03/21

I am over weight and unfit and has a constant lower back pain. What exercise program can I use to get in shape..thanks

Reply to Pieter