Posted by: Lisa | 2012-06-26

Lower back pain, right hand side

I have been having lower back pain on the right hand side. The pain comes and goes and in the past few days have been feeling a bit nauseous, again, not all the time. The pain is sharp and painful when it comes. Please advise.

A sharp pain in the lower back can be due to kidney stones or infection of the urinary tract. You will have to consult your doctor for an examination and urine analysis to determine the cause for your pain.

Posted by: motlatjo | 2012-06-28

Sometimes i feel a lower pain both right and left hand side, I did consult the doctor and he cant see anything from urine test. And secondly i have lost the dsire to make love with my partner. as we used to make love 4 to 5 times a week. Even if she touch me on my private part it takes time to be ready. I am a man age of 36.... do you know perhaps whats causing the problem and how can i prevent it?

Reply to motlatjo