Posted by: Carla | 2011-02-12

lower back pain - knee operation

According to the doctor that did my knee operation 3 years ago ( had some cartlidge removed) I walk in a way that looks like I nurse my left leg. My fitness instructor also said I walk in way that puts stress on my spine
This past 3 weeks I started walking again for fitness (around 7 km a day) , and after a week I had such back pain that I could not walk, or get up from a sitting position. some cataflam and rest did the job. One week later, after taking a short walk, my back is again sore and I think some muscles in spasm. This time the cataflam didnt work as quick
Should I go see a doctor and what type of doctor, or do I just wait it out to recover and see if it happens again
I am starting with pilates as soon as I can to help protect my back but dont know if something is hurt / damaged

Expert ImageChiroDoc

You probably need a corrective foot support such as Foot Levellers . Some chiropractors utilise the Foot Levellers diagnostic procedures and orthotics which are extremely successful. Contact for a referral to someone near you.