Posted by: Reinhardt Pienaar | 2012-03-28

Lower back pain (injury)

About 7 days ago I was doing the seated back row excersise. On my last set it hurt a little in my lower back. The next morning I couldn''t touch my toes (which is normally very easy for me). The pain gradually decreased over the next couple of days, but still isn''t gone. Whenever I try to to touch my toes or stretch it hurts (I would say about a 4/10 in pain terms). Could this be serious or will it go away? I don''t want to risk waisting money so early in the year.

It is possible that you are suffering from a back strain. I suggest that you use Myprodol capsules, every six to eight hours, for a period of 5 days. You can also apply Transact patches to your lower back, which will provide transdermal pain relief. If your symptoms persist or worsen, consult your doctor.