Question
Posted by: chapie | 2010/04/20

Lower back pain constantly

Hi doc, I have experienced lower back pain constantly for the past few months, similar to the pain in my back when I get my period. It gets so bad that I struggle to sleep on my stomach in the evenings. Along with this pain, I also experience pelvic cramps. I didn''t hurt my back, I exercise moderately, but this is a funny sort of pain. What could it be?

I can't tell without an examination. You should see your doctor.

3
Posted by: Chapie | 2010/04/23

Thanks, I am going to the doctor today. Had what is a normal period, then it kind of died off, and a day and a half later I experienced fresh bleeding again - something which has NEVER happened before. I even passed small clots, (TMI) and even though the bleeding isn''t like a period, something is definitely wrong. Thanks for the info.

Reply to Chapie

Posted by: Ladybug | 2010/04/21

Im currently 16 weeks pregnant and all the symptoms you are describing are exactly what Im currently going through. Have you checked the oven?

Reply to Ladybug