Question
Posted by: Faye | 2011-05-05

Lower back pain

Hi, I was involved in a bad car crash in 2003 had a dislocated hip. Since then i permanently had pain in my hip specifically in winter and was diagnosed with hairline cracks of arthritis in my lower back. i use osteoeze, omega 3 and sometimes arthrochoice. If I drive or sit for long periods I am stiff and sore which makes it difficult to move at first. The x rays shows the hipbone healed but I still feeel pain

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Dear Faye
Perhaps a good idea to visit a chiropractor. There may indeed be some mechanical deviations in your lower back which will benefit from Chiropractic Care.