Posted by: Annetjie | 2011-02-24

lower back pain

Good morning Doc
Pleas can you give me more advice on lower back pain. I have it everyday, Especially if I stand for a long period of time

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Hi Annetjie
There are many reasons for low back pain and I would seriously recommend that you consult a CASA Chiropractor for a complete and objective evaluation.

Posted by: ChiroDoc | 2011-03-15

The causes of LBP are varied - reasons may be as simple as Poor Posture ranging to congenital disorders, accidents or falls, sports injuries , a bad bed , working conditions and so on.....
Best is to consult a chiropractor to determine the reason for your pain and to possibly advise and care for the problem.

Reply to ChiroDoc
Posted by: Cynthia Nagiah | 2011-02-24

if my back is straight up there is no pain

Reply to Cynthia Nagiah