Question
Posted by: Bubblaz | 2010/12/20

Lower back pain

After a bit of an excessive week-end of partying, I have such terrible lower back-pain. It is extremely sore, especially when I bend forwards or pick up heavy objects. Will drinking lots of water help or do you think it might be kidney infection?

Hallo Bubblaz
Kidney infection would give you pain in the middle of your back with fever or cold shivers, burning and bad smelling urine. If the pain is in the lower back it could be that you have a muscle spasm or inflammation in the joints where the spine and pelvis join. Try an anti-inflammatory medication like Neurofen, have your urine tested, and if needed, see a physiotherapist for massage.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/12/20

Hallo Bubblaz
dr Bets