Lower back pain

Hi, I was recently in a car accident, the tyre burst and the car went flying over a bank and landed with a big thump, where i hurt my bum. after all the drama i realised i was hurt because i couldnt sit properly or get up. the pain was just too much, had to sit on my butt cheek and lie on my stomach for a week. I got xrays from the hospital and was told that everything is fine. problem is that its almost been a month now and i still have to sit on a cushion, and get out of the car like a pregnant woman because it still hurts. it feels like the pain is coming from the last small bone on my spine or around it. when i tense my muscles i feel the pain, its centered in the middle, down by the end of my crack. is it possible that i am hurt? is is maybe the tissue ? what can i do doc? pls help

Expert ImageChiroDoc

You seem to have sustained considerable soft tissue injury in the coccyx area. Physiotherapy may be beneficial - but this could take some time to heal. Take your x/rays along to a chiropractor for some possible further advice.