Posted by: bernie | 2009-01-26

lower back pain!

I am experiencing lower back pain for the past year now - occasionally i have swelling around my spine &  the area above my -|- sixs. ive been my GP who have been injecting me with Voltaren but i would like to know the cause &  treatment to avoid recurrance. i would appreciate some info and advise please!

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Bernie
You supply too little info for me to make a valid comment, but if this persists or get worse, you need to have some tests done (bloods/x-rays) and maybe consult a rheumatologist.

Posted by: bernie | 2009-01-27

Thank you for responding to my message!
im not sure what else you need... i am 24 years old, i have never been to the gym, no other medical problem except pms. and my GP says i am doing some strenuous movements with my back which i have no idea what his talking about as i dont do exercise.
i just wake up in the morning &  my lower back &  spine area is swollen to the extent that i cant even sit against something without terrible pain - thank for the advise i will see the specialist &  have the test done asap!

Reply to bernie