Question
Posted by: Paul | 2008/09/11

Lower back pain

I' ve got terrible lower back pain, if I' m sitting still nothing hurts but as soon as I move the pain is terrible, it takes me a couple of minutes to stand up strait, what can I do and what is causing this pain

Dear Paul
You may have a severe muscle spasm or a slipped disc - you need an examination by your doctor to see whether physio and anti-inflammatory medication will help or whether you need a x/ray and referral to a orthopedic specialist.

1
Posted by: Ina | 2008/09/11

Hi, I had a back operation, which was so successfull, try BREXECAM pills, its for pajn and inflam. and wont hurt your stomach, blessings, I know what it feels like.

Reply to Ina