Question
Posted by: kc | 2008/06/09

lower back pain

for about a week and a half now i have been getting this terrible
lower back pain.this pain however is going into me legs and knees (it creates a feeling on numbless in my legs and knees). along with this back pain it feels like i am getting heavy period pains but there is no period at all.i am also feeling nausers most of the time.pls can you assist and tell what the problem might be as the pain is really putting a strain on my life
thanks

I cannot tell the cause without a full examination. You would need to see your doctor for this.