Question
Posted by: Anonymous in pain | 2009-05-01

Lower back and abdomenal pain

I have this constant lower back and abdomenal pain and it seems worse when i lie on my stomach. And i' m someone who used 2 sleep on my stomach. In 2006 i had pre cancerous cells on the mouth of my cervix which have since been removed not 2 sure if this has anything 2 do wit it. This uncomfortable pain only started a few months ago- PLEASE HELP

There are a number of possible causes for your pain. The precancerous cells are probably not the cause, but you need to see a doctor to determine what is wrong.

2
Posted by: Delbert1973 | 2011-03-30

Reply to Delbert1973
Posted by: Eexie | 2009-05-01

to me its not the cancerous cells. it could be Urinary Tract Infection. try some antibiotics but first do a swab test to know which you would go 4. but see ur Dr. 4 further clarificatns

Reply to Eexie