Question
Posted by: Vusi | 2012/04/10

lower back

I am 39 years old lady and I''ve been struggling with lower back pain for 3 years. Sometimes the pain is worse in the monring. I could not jump from bed because my lower back muscles are sore and tight. I do excercises but they do not eas the pain. My Dr could not find anything wrong in x-rays and blood tests. He prescribed Trepiline pills but are not helping the pain - they just make me sleep.

Please help

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Vusi
A specialist in joint conditions will probably be able to help. You could also visit an orthopaedic or neurosurgeon for a full examination to try and determine the cause of you back pain.

1
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2012/04/11

Dear Vusi

Reply to Healthy Bones