Question
Posted by: Mitchel | 2011-04-14

Lower back

Hi the other night I slept on a blow up mattress and the next morning I woke up in pain with my lower back I battled to bend over or arch my back backwards. Over time it got better but it still hurts when I arch my back considering it happened about a month ago. Also it feels in one part of my lower back when i press hard on the one part of my spine it does feel tender. Why is it taking so long to heal and what do you think it could be??

Hallo Mitchel
You may have a muscle spasm in the area that is not clearing up. Seeing a physiotherapist for therapy and massage may help.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-04-14

Hallo Mitchel